Sunday, August 15, 2010

Welcome to Even a 7th Grader Can Cut the Deficit

Welcome to my blog. I'm hoping to engage people of all ages and different backgrounds in a realistic discussion about cutting our unsustainable deficit. I feel like this is important so we can stay competitive and not pass on this problem to our children and grandchildren. You probably are wondering why a 7th grader is interested in the deficit. Well, one factor is my autism. This allows me to think differently then most children. Also I like math and the large number $13,000,000,000,000 of total debt  fascinates and frightens me at the same time. The first thing I thought is how could anyone spend that much money. What is even more frightening is that 10 of that 13 trillion dollars were spent in the last 10 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment